Our story in just a few words…
Reference Transfer was created first of all from the passion of driving, a good knowledge of car mechanics, adding some years of experience in the transfer business in Chamonix Valley and the pleasure of having a happy customer. All mixed together with the love for mountains and sports, thus the location in the heart of the Alps.
Having been in the transfer market for several years, we realise there are literally dozens of options but we believe we have added a higher standard of transfer by providing a simple but quality service that adds something new to the business.
We are proud to say Reference Transfer is the first transfer company in the Chamonix Valley that offers Wi-Fi Internet on-board. Very useful if you need to stay connected when you are travelling: chat to your friends, read your emails or just check the news.
We pay great attention to each customer’s expectations and attempt to make their experience with us the best possible whether it is an airport transfer, a corporate trip or just an in resort shuttle.
Thinking that you can have a good trip by the way it begins, we strive to make it that way for you:
- met by our drivers in time at the pick up location
- in our 4×4 vans, well equipped for facing difficult road conditions
- driven by our qualified and experienced drivers
- Wi-Fi on board that allows you to stay connected as you step in our vans
- drinks on board to quench your thirst after your flight
- baby/child/booster seats provided for your children
- our smiley drivers and staff speak fluently French and English
- text message update the day before travelling
We are a French registered company, fully insured.
We hold a valid transport license and an international certificate of professional competence in transporting passengers.
Transport licence number: 2015/82/0002739.
Our mission is to get you to your destination safe and happy!